If you own a new business and try to DIY your legal needs, your business may DIE.
And how do know this? Because we’re entrepreneurs too. We started with only a few lawyers on our web site. Now we have 10,000 attorneys on our platform. We get it.
Whether it's the legal complexities of starting, incorporating and running a business to the specific needs for reviewing a contract, hiring and firing employees, protecting intellectual property or a trademark, being sued by a customer, resolving business disputes or more, having a good lawyer can make a big difference.
They can be invaluable, trusted teammates for founders, entrepreneurs and small business owners. A lawyer should be on speed dial, saved under your favorites.
Even with all of the online resources out there, free can be costly. If you try to save money by customizing a form, just one mistake could cost you a fortune. This is a big part of why we’re building this business together.
Here are just 20 areas where a Court Buddy lawyer can help you and your business:
2. Shareholder, partnership and employment agreements
3. Fundraising documents, operating agreements and investor agreements
4. Confidential Legal advice
5. Selling the company
6. Employment agreements
7. Protecting Intellectual Property
8. Filing Copyrights and Trademarks
9. Business disputes
10. Vendor agreements
11. NDAs - Non Disclosure Agreements
12. Confidentiality Agreements
13. Work for Hire Agreements
14. Privacy Policies
15. Governmental Regulations and Regulatory Compliance
16. Employment practices including hiring, firing, state and federal regulatory compliance
17. Bankruptcy and Entity Dissolutions
18. Contest and promotions rules and regulations
19. Customer agreements
20. Master Services Agreements (MSAs)
Lawyers can help you get better results in all types of business situations.
You can even pay over time – interest-free – with our payment plans.
Be proactive and reach out to us to find a lawyer.
Plan now and relax later by being prepared.
This article is intended to convey generally useful information only and does not constitute legal advice. Any opinions expressed are solely those of the author, not LawChamps.
"I was able to find just the right lawyer for my case. It was easy to use."
"Very easy for me to get connected with an experienced attorney."
Robert Knox Jr
"It was super easy. It was super fast and I got connected pretty quickly."
"It’s easy to register and match with the a lawyer according to your legal [need]."